Friday 13 March 2020

Reorganization of Works Department

8 Divisions & 41 Sections
Consequent upon joining of Sri Hemant Kumar Padhi, IAS (Retd) as Special Secretary to Govt.,  Divisions and Sections of Works Department are reorganised and Officers are assigned to them accordingly.
Click here for the Office Order.pdf
Section Details and works assigned


DIVISIONS & SECTIONS 
Establishment-I
OE-I, FE-I, Confidential, Gen & Misc, Training & Capacity Building, PMU, Diary
Establishment-II
FE-II, FE-III, OE-II, Bill, RTI, Legal Cell
Project-I
Land & Forest, Roads, Cuttack
Project-II
5T, Building, Capital, Special Review, Coordination Matters
Project-III
ABADHA, Special Project, PSU, Citizen Engagement & Communication
Technical-I
Planning, Rules, OPWD, IT, Quality Control
Technical-II
NH, NHAI, Design, Disaster Management, State Infrastructure Plan (SIP)
Finance
Accounts-I, Accounts-II, FA, FC&AA, Budget, Budget& Monetary Plan