Saturday 4 September 2021

A 60-days strategy to crack ASO Examination 2021

  • First of all very much thanks to Home Department as well as Government of Odisha for initiating the process for filling up of vacant posts of Assistant Section Officer in Odisha Secretariat. 
  • Secondly, I am very much thankful to have such a platform to share my suggestions to the aspirants. 
  • At last, I am grateful to my readers for their support and encouraging me to post different information here for them. 

Now it's the time for the Advertisement from OPSC. If everything goes right, then we can expect the exam in November last or December first week. Hence there is a period of 60 perfect days before examination. In this context, one can have a pre-planned strategy to cover major parts of the syllabus.

As a Section Officer, I have planned to share some strategy here for the aspirants with a hope that I can help a little bit from my experience. Many of them are already in the competitive sector with so much experience. They need not to be guided any more. But those who are freshers, they can follow my 60 days plan. After all I can suggest everyone to make their own strategy but that should be implemented properly. 

Don't wait for advertisement. The syllabus, examination pattern is already available. So prepare with full dedication and try to give your best. Rest is upto the almighty. 

From tomorrow, weekly strategy will be posted in this page. Readers can post their questions, suggestions in this page. I will be happy if atleast one candidate can be successful through the strategies. 

2 comments:

OSS Odisha said...

Thank you so much Sir, for informing
important news and experience to us

Unknown said...

Thank u sir