Sunday 13 March 2022

Free Practice Test for Secretariat ASO

Dear ASO aspirants, 
It's a very crucial time for all of you. Examination is scheduled in August. Everyone is on the way of hard work and preparation. 
Just to encourage all of you, I have planned for a Parallel Practice Test (Based on exam pattern of OPSC in last three recruitments) of four papers. This will be an offline test and completely free of cost. Interested aspirants can book in advance through my WhatsApp number (Subject to maximum 15 students). Inform your willingness on 17th March (08:00am) 

Schedule
  • Dt.18.03.2022 (Friday) 7:00 AM - 09:00AM : Mathematics & Reasoning  AND General Awareness
  • Dt.19.03.2022 (Saturday) 7:00 AM - 09:00AM : Odia AND English
Venue :  Near AG Square, Bhubaneswar
(Exact location will be shared later) 
------------------
SELF TEST AT YOUR HOME
Those who can't appear offline test, they can access soft copy uploaded here. Aspirants can appear the examination at their home and send the answer copy to my WhatsApp. 

Question Upload : 9:55AM
Examination Start : 10:00AM
Aspirants will send answer copy by 12:10AM

4 comments:

Dp said...

SIR I AM INTRESTED BUT I DONT HAVE UR WP NUMBER

Lipi said...

Sir Share your what's up number please

OSS Odisha said...

Sir, i am eagerly interested bt I can give test offline as I m staying at Balasore. So please share your Whatsaap No. ? . My whatsapp No. 8917583767 for youy reference.

Tushar said...

Sir i am very much interested for the exam. Please give the whatsap no here.


Thankyou,

Tushar